Blogging opened up a new avenue for reflection and creativity. Writing about money naturally leads me to examine aspects of my life that don’t neatly fall into “Economics Education” or “Personal Finance” categories.
I wanted to include a section for my various musings and everyday experiences.
- Why I Didn’t Want an Engagement Ring
- Packing For a 2 Week Vacation…In Just a Carry-On
- What I Learned From My Clothes Buying Ban (And Why Everyone* Should Do One!)
- How To Start a Clothing Buying Ban
- Why We’re Not Having a Frugal Wedding
- Is Pursuing FI Making Me More Neurotic?
- Forgiving Money Mistakes
- 2020 Goals